Today's Topic...Skin Care Supplements
After being in the makeup industry for 15 years, I think I've seen every skin condition known to man. Good, bad, beautiful, could be better, impossible to clear, oily, dry, blotchy, damaged, surgically enhanced, chemically altered- you name it and I've seen it, worked on it, covered it up and studied it. I could literally go on for hours about skin and the products that treat various conditions. However, today, I am talking about taking care of your skin (from the inside) through the use of high quality supplements.
Here are the hero Supplements (and exact brands) that I recommend:
- Natural Factors Wild Alaskan Salmon (you should notice a glow within 2-3 days)
- Phytoceramides + Astaxanthin
- Omegaboost Biotin (this will also make your hair grow like a weed)
- NOW Foods Vitamin C
- Garden of Life Vitamin Code Vitamin B Complex
- Nature Made Vitamin E
- NOW Foods Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Barlean's Organic Oils Organic Evening Primrose Oil
- Source Naturals DMAE
As always, please feel free to email me with any questions you may have regarding this blog.